- Place outside nasal cavity, breathe deeply. For occasional use only. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, and skin; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
- Keep out of reach of children. If ingested, seek urgent medical attention or call a poison control center.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner before using if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, If you have epilepsy or asthma.
- If allergic reaction, nausea, dizziness, headache or respiratory symptoms occur, discontinue use immediately and consult a health care practitioner. If symptoms persist or worsen, call a health care practitioner.